Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Due Date Determined!

At the prompting of my sister-in-law, Becki, I just called the doctor’s office to see if my due date has been determined…and it has! Nobody called to tell me…but it is officially set at 10/23/2012!

According to the doctor’s expert opinion, the baby was measuring 7 weeks 2 days at the time of the appointment, even though based on my last period I should have been measuring 7 weeks 5 days. Therefore, the doctor pushed my due date back by 3 days. The original estimated due date would have been 10/20/2012 based on my last period.

10/23/2012 is…
3 days after Great Grandma Muriel’s birthday
1 day after Grandpa Jim’s birthday
3 days before Daddy Phil and Aunt Becki’s birthdays
7 days before Rock’s birthday

So exciting!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Man! Can't wait to see if it is born on someone else's bday or if it wants it's own!! I'd love to share with this sweet baby if it decides to wait 3 extra days!!
    B

    ReplyDelete