Amazing! I can’t believe how accurate the weekly emails are that I receive from TheBump.com about the baby’s growth and my body! This week the email mentioned a disappearing waistline and being able to see the effects of pregnancy on my face in the form of major breakouts because of the hormones. The day I read that email was the first day I wore maternity clothes to work! Talk about a disappearing waistline! It is SO hard trying to hide my growing belly. I’ve definitely noticed coworkers staring lately, but no one has asked me directly. I’m thankful I only have one more week to keep (and try to hide) my exciting secret.
Our baby is now the size of a prune since I’m 10 weeks along (1.2 inches long right now and will double in size over the next three weeks!). Evidently bones and cartilage are starting to form and organs and arms are starting to function…soon legs will be too! I bet it won’t be long before I get to feel this baby moving…so fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment