So many of the amazing women in my life were able to make it…even
from up to 6 hours away! During the event I realized that all five of the women
who stood with me before God, my family, and friends, six years ago when Phil and
I got married, made it to the ‘sprinkle’! I was BEYOND thrilled! I even had to
take a picture with all of these wonderful ladies!!!
Not only did I get that heartwarming picture, but we managed to
get a giant group photo of everyone at the ‘sprinkle’! What a special memory…and
what patient friends! Each person helped decorate letters for Elle’s nursery so
we will have hand-crafted art for her room in the form of the entire alphabet
on her walls! I can’t wait to get everything hung up! Each one turned out
unique and beautiful!!!
The ‘sprinkle’ invite was so cute too and stated the intention of
the ‘sprinkle’ perfectly…
Ribbons,
booties, and diapers galore,
Phil and
Michele are having one more!
Big brother
Rock has plenty to share,
It’s only a
‘sprinkle’ to show that we care!
Butterflies,
bubbles, blankets and bows!
Let’s sprinkle Elle from her head to her toes!
Thank you God for the blessing of our family and friends, who
threw the party, who travelled short or long distances to attend, and who each
made a lasting impression on my life this weekend and in years past. What a
wonderful weekend!!! (Oh and Elle was spoiled rotten by all of these lovely
ladies tooJ)



No comments:
Post a Comment