I am SO excited for the upcoming weeks and months of my pregnancy! We have my 16-week appointment tomorrow (even though I’m only 15.5 weeks along), where we should be able to hear the heartbeat again! After that I will be making my 20-week ultrasound appointment…so exciting!

I’m also happy because I haven’t felt nauseous for nearly two weeks now, which makes a HUGE difference in my life! Now I can focus on all of the fun of being pregnant, rather than the few drawbacks. Some of the recent fun includes: putting in my new maternity belly button ring (already!), finding some great deals on maternity shirts for work (yay!), realizing that in the not-so-distant-future I will start to feel the baby’s movements (I can’t wait!!!)…and did I mention, I haven’t felt nauseous lately (LOL!).
I’m so thankful for this baby too because the first time I was pregnant I remember telling Phil “I can’t imagine NOT doing this again.” But this pregnancy is fulfilling that desire and I’m kind of excited to know that if we only have two children, that will be ok. If God wants to bless us with more, I’m sure we would be thrilled…but we’ll see what His plans are for us…
Last week baby was the size of a lemon and this week the size of a navel orange (4 inches, 2.5 oz)…4 inches already, wow! Evidently the baby is now able to suck his/her thumb, breath amniotic fluid, and urinate! And with newly formed joints on all the limbs, the baby is moving around like crazy…but I haven’t officially felt the movements yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment