Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Third trimester...here I come!

I can’t believe the third trimester milestone is already here! On one hand, I feel like I’ve been pregnant for a long time (probably because I started showing so early), but for the most part I’m shocked that I only have 12 weeks left…give or take a few weeks!

Our daughter is the size of an eggplant now and continues to practice her breathing techniques while she puts on weight. By medical standards, the 28th week of a pregnancy marks another milestone, an important milestone, stating if a baby is born at this point, she has a high likelihood of surviving. That’s always a relief.
Evidently Braxton Hicks contractions might become more intense during the third trimester, but I never felt any with Rock, and haven’t felt any during this pregnancy yet either. We’ll see what develops in the coming weeks…

No comments:

Post a Comment